Thursday, October 1, 2015

Referral

Love at first site!

After two and a half long years of waiting for this day we were very close to giving up and thinking it was not meant to be.  However, today I woke up from my night shift to an email entitled "CHILD PROPOSAL"  I don't think I've ever jumped out of bed and returned a phone call so fast!

After reading the sweetest little girl in the world's file, I knew immediately she was our daughter.  A little girl!!!  A baby girl for that matter!  I feel like we've won the lottery.  I don't know how we could be so incredibly lucky.  

She's absolutely perfect in every way imaginable.  And those cheeks!!!  We are in love!

Introducing...

Rao Qi Yue 
Our little Jiangxi girl!

"We loved you before we knew you, even when there was just hope for you - we loved you."

No comments:

Post a Comment